Monday, April 28, 2008

BEERFEST 2008!!

Beerfest 2008!!!
I have made this night top 5 best events/nights in my life! So much fun with such great people! If you didn't go this year, well you missed out!!!



The start of the night. Before we even got in. Before we were served any Beer. Before we ate any food! We all look good huh!















Ray, 15 minutes in. Already faded!! I think he wins the prize for fastest sprinter!









7:57pm: Almost an hour after we got in. We all look okay! Hahaha.. Thats Brian behind us














8:42 PM: Almost another Hour has passed. Some of us look a little bit more faded then we did an hour before!

















8:12 PM- We are all starting to feel a little tipsy! I love these girls!!!










8:35: Ray messed up my hair. I am NOT happy!















9:44pm: Juan is smashing Dan and Michelle into his chest! That's hot!

No comments: