Monday, April 28, 2008

Some More Hillarious Quotes!

gerrick.t.ong: ha...
8:01 PM i'll stick to my american idol
hehe...
u watch hockey
8:02 PM i'll leave ya alone..
=)
enjoy ur game ...
gerrick.t.ong:
8:03 PM it's andrew lloyd webber theme tonight
!
i love broadway
i think im gay at times
________________________________________________

Text Message from my Mother:
Just Tyler's worst nightmare. There is a Transvestite dance or ball at the hotel. All kinds of homos!

________________________________________________


The Conversation I had with Dan after my sister invited over 600 people to her Birthday outing!


kingdan5
: yeah. damn. she has 38 already confirmed. she is popppppular
me: OMG SOOO popular
12:08 PM kingdan5: shes jessica
ur ashley
me: thanks a lot
i am NOT ashley
dude
kingdan5: shes barry bonds
ur bobby bonds
shes michael. ur tito
me: ashley's a hoe
okay wow
thanks a lot
12:09 PM hey! I have quality friends





1 comment:

Brego said...

oh HEEEELL no you just didn't write that...