Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's a good night when the Warriors win!

So I went to the game on Tuesday. The warriors vs. the Kings. I was so excited since I hadn't been to a game in a really long time. The best part about the night was that THEY WON!! It was kind of a boring game. I never thought they would lose but they could never really pull away. The most exciting part about the game was Mickael Peitrus! Everyone hates on him. But I really do like him a lot.



He was the only warrior player to bring some excitement to the game. I mean Monta is always fun to watch. But the theres were just going through the motions.

Besides the win and Mickael the night was pretty sad. The Stanford womens team lost in the NCAA finals and Denver beat the Clippers causing us to stayed tied for 8th.


The game is on at 5 tonight against Denver. I will be watching the game at home. GO WARRIORS!!!

1 comment:

Brego said...

whatever...he's weak!

only took him just over half a season to start putting up decent numbers, after realizing that pouting and crying for a trade didn't work.