Thursday, April 17, 2008

End of the season :(

I went to the Seattle game yesterday. We lost, but the saddest part of it all was the fact it would be the last game of this wonderful season. As the season came to an end there was big talk on whether we could keep all our players. I SURE HOPE SO. I feel like last years playoff run was a little tease, and would hate to lose the players we have learned to absolutely love over the past couple years. So, this morning I went online to see what has been said about the three that we're all worried about: Monta, Biedrins, and Barron. I was happy to read these quotes taken from the SF Gate.

Both players were confident Mullin would stay true to his word and keep them in Oakland.

"I'm coming back," Ellis said.

"It's great. It's where I want to be," Biedrins added.


YES.. Music to my eyes. I tried to read these quotes in their accents.. It made me smile..hahahaha... Oh and Baron.. Mullin sounds like he's sure he'll be back. The thing is WE SHOULD PAY THEM. The Warriors made a killing this year. T
he Warriors set a single-season franchise attendance record with a per-game average of 19,631. All I have to say to all you Warriors fans out there is COME OUT, BUY YOUR GEAR and help make it possible to have another exciting season!

No comments: