Thursday, April 3, 2008

Warrior Game NOT on TV




For all of you that follow the Warriors you know that EVERY game is an important game. Well Tuesday night the network didn't think so. They decided that it wasn't important enough to televise. BOOOOOO. So I wrote a letter to Bob Fitzgerald an announcer for the Warriors and KNBR. Here it is:

To Fitz,
Why is the warrior game not on TV tomorrow? I had my whole night planned out. I would shoot some hoops then run over to my friends house to catch the end of the game. That was the plan until my boyfriend told me that it wasn't even on TV. Uuhhhh... My emotion went from excitement to anger! I went from thinking I would have a fun night of watching Warriors basketball to I have to Listen to it on the Radio. Good thing I was complaining about this to my friend who gave me his league pass information. You better hope it works Fitz! Because if it doesn't I'm going to blame you for not convincing the network that their decision to NOT televise the game was a BAD BAD idea! >:o( <------ANGRY FACE!
Love the show. My boyfriend has gotten me hooked on listening to KNBR. When my Mom gets into my car she think's I've turned into my Dad. Haha, oh well.
Courtney

And here is their BORING response:

All--

Thanks for your e-mails to Fitz about the Warriors/Spurs game not being televised. However, any questions about the Warriors not being on TV should be sent to tgriggs@comcastsportsnet.com. Thanks.

Mike Hohler
Producer, KNBR 680 - San Francisco
The Gary Radnich Show
The Fitz & Brooks Show
office - (415) 995-6890


It wasn't even from FITZ!!! Oh well, at least next time I know who I can write to.




No comments: