Thursday, April 3, 2008

Fish Tycoon

Because this is my first time blogging I have a lot to say. I wanted to write about this game called FISH TYCOON! haha Darren was actually the one that got my hooked on it. When you read this you're going to think, well this is a really stupid game. And really.. it kinda is. But once you start playing and getting into it. You're going to be HOOKED! To get the game you just go to yahoo games and type in Fish Tycoon. They'll give you the option to download, buy or play online. I just play online with the limited features. Then you start building your tank. They give you eggs and have some older fish in the tank already (just to start you off). They game is in real time so they take a while to develop. But once they do (this part gets exciting) you can BREED THEM!!! Yes you can create new baby fish. It's so cool and it keeps you busy when your bored at work. Just because you got so excited reading this, I have decided to add a little picture.

No comments: