Monday, April 20, 2009

Diet Log 4.20.2009

After the weekend I've decided that I really need to go back to watching what I eat again. I've almost gained most of my weight back.. NO GOOD.. all that hard work for nothing. It definitely has a lot to do w/ drinking. So after we come back from Hawaii I will prob. bring that to a semi halt. I don't think I'm going to do weight watchers again but I'll just eat healthier.. it will no longer be a diet but the way I eat.

For breakfast:

Strawberries and Fat Free Cottage Cheese
Double Fiber Toast w/ Plum Jam

Lunch:
Large Asian Pear
Chicken Wrap w/chili, lettuce, mushrooms, onions, and tomatoes

Snack:
Mixed Dried Fruit

Dinner:
Mixed Green Salad w/ Fat Free Balsamic Dressing
Chicken Ravioli in a Balsamic reduction sauce (green peppers, onions, mushrooms, and garlic)

Dessert:
Oatmeal Cookie Crumbs.. haha I ate some broken cookies from the ones my Mother made for our bake sale at work.

No comments: