Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy 25th Birthday Dan!

As it has been anticipated Brunch is Back. Saturday was Dan's Birthday and I always wanted to bring back brunch so it seemed like a perfect opportunity. I wanted to have something that was decently easy and also something that everyone would enjoy. We ended up w/ having loco moco's. Here was our menu:
  • Hamburger Patties (Darren made the meat and it was DELICIOUS!)
  • Gravy (Made from Trader Joe's beef concentrate)
  • Fried eggs
  • Rice
  • Stuffed bell peppers wrapped in bacon
  • Cream cheese stuffed bell peppers wrapped in bacon
  • Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts
  • Bacon wrapped bread
  • Zucchini bread (that mark made)
  • Doughnuts (From Byran Harada)
  • Girl Scout Cookies (Jun and Michelle)
  • Lots of Mimosas
It was a lot of fun and I was so happy to see everyone. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. I forgot to take pictures of the food but let me tell you, it was ALL GONE. I was surprised b/c we got like a big thing of meat from Costco and made two pots of rice!

After Brunch and drinking all day we made our way to 4th street bowl. I already took a 2 hour nap by the time we left and was actually still in a daze when we got there. But it was a lot of fun. Check out some of the videos we took while there!

Us Dancing!


I need your love!


And the final performance: I'm Down on Bended Knee!



It was a really fun night and I'm sure we'll be back for more 4th street fun!

No comments: