Monday, February 16, 2009

13x 6.... 69!

I think this year was one of my most memorable valentines days. The day started off with me making brunch for all my roommates and some of our friends. I made sausage and mushroom strata, hash browns and of course we had lots of mimosas! The pictures were taken after the food was half eaten.. opps forgot to take them before. But the strata was really yummie.. i was very happy the way it turned out.


































Darren also surprised me (kinda) with a nice valentines day gifts. He decorated the bathroom sink with all the gifts. Champagne, chocolate, dice, message oils, and and and... ROCK BAND 2. I think that last one was a gift for everyone.


For dessert I made crepes, melted chocolate, strawberries, and banana foster.. I ate 3 of them.. We took a break from the diet this day.


Now many might wonder what the heck does 13 x 6.....69 means. Well, Devin, Steve and Ray were playing some card game when they finished devin shouted out his score. He goes... ha ha 13 x 6.... 69! With such confidence... haha.. needless to say the room was hysterically laughing after that.

1 comment:

cinhsieh said...

hahah funnnn. Wish we were there!!!! Plan the next one so reid and I can come!