Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Drakes

First I just have to say I got yelled at for taking so long to blog. I was told I'm a horrible blogger!

Yay! We wont the SHIP!! The friendship game that is. I didn't expect greatness but I do think our team has the potential. I mean we didn't have two key players this weekend. Michi was playing with her old owls team and Kat was in Washington.

Our first game we played against a team from LA called Who Nu. We totally BLEW-IT! At one point we were up by 15 points and we had a 10 pt lead with 2 minutes to go. Yes, we beat ourselves. The game ended up going into overtime and the weakest plalyer on their team ends up scoring this panicked 3 pointer. SO WEAK!!!! It's okay we'll get them next time.

The second game we played against my old Diablo team. We got killed. They beat us on the 3 and our match ups were horrible. But the thing that pissed me off the most was at the end of the game and I had the ball and one of my old teammates (JENNY, hahah I like her) runs me over and takes out my leg. Totally disjoints my knee. NO CALL! When I went up to the ref after the play he tells me how she knocks the ball out of my hands. I'm sorry NO, my knee F*&^%) HURTS! So when I tell him he goes, "Oh" and walks away. That GOD DAMN F()&*N ASSHOLE!! As my dad would say, " It's okay, people like that are going to die!!!" For some reason whenever I rethink those words it makes me feel a lot better! hahaha...

For the last game there isn't much to say. We killed them by 38. For the weekend I played pretty well. On saturday I was 100% from the freethrow line and 11 for 13 total. Not too shabby. I'm sure sore though. I'm going to need to take a nice HOT bath and get some Ice for the knee... Man I'm getting old.

No comments: